One Year PG Diploma in "Sustainable Management of Natural Resources & Nature Conservation"
- Theory and field experience through camps and field work.
- Library with unique collection of books, journals, periodicals on ecology and environment
- offers interaction with National and International experts in the field.
- Study of Ecosystems : Mountains, Tropical Forests, Grasslands, Marine ecosystem, River, Wetland, Man induced ecosystem
- Ecosystem Management and Restoration: Basic Principles of Management, Financial management of projects and costing, Environmental Economics, Soil Science, Restoration Theory and Practice
- Sustainable Development: Globalization and Sustainable Development, The new economy, New Trends in Nature Conservation, Holistic Approach in Lifestyle, Ecological Approach to Landscape Planning
Camp & outing Details: study different ecosystems.
- Mountain Ecosystem Himalaya
- Grassland Ecosystem
- Coastal Ecosystem
- Forest Ecosystem & River Ecology
- Wetland and pond ecosystem
Eligibility: Graduate in any faculty
Duration: One year (July to April)
Days: Saturday Timing: 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Practical on Sunday
Tuition Fee: Rs. 15000/- (excluding camp fee)
Admission: Starts from 2nd May 2013 and ends 30th June 2013
* Saturday batch will commence from 6th July 2013
The Course Structure includes indoor lectures, field camps, practicals and assignments.
Correspondence Course Details: We provide study material in this course regarding ecology, ecosystems, their functions and restoration methodology. We also provide some Marathi books written by Prakash Gole.
At the end of course we give you either assignment or project which you have to complete within given time limit. We do not conduct examination.
Medium: English or Marathi Tuition Fee: Rs. 3000/- Admission: On any day of the year
Note: Syllabus for all batches including correspondence course is the same.