2. Structure of the Journal
The Journal accepts the following types of articles for publication:
- Research papers – These will be typically up to 6000 words, based on a strong methodology on a subject of interest for the Journal. Research papers are subjected to a blind peer review process.
- Essays, opinion pieces – These are shorter and could be up to 3000 words. We seek essays which analyze, elucidate or present a perspective on topics of interest to the journal. These will be subjected to an open-review by the editorial team.
- Book review – A list of books will be displayed on the journal website. Reviews for these books are solicited. The review must not exceed 1500 words and must critically review the book. Submissions of book reviews are subjected to an open-review by the editorial team.
- Notes & communication – Short pieces not exceeding 1500 words on field observations, alumni activities and any other pieces of interest are invited. Could be rapid communication of significant findings in an original research also. Submissions to this section are sent to experts in respective fields for their recommendations.
- Referencing for all the above submissions – Please use the APA referencing style. Refer to these sites for details: